EPH are looking for Drivers to join #teamEPH for the occupation period, on both day and night shifts, with the opportunity to transition into ongoing work at the conclusion.
In early 2017, EPH were appointed as the haulage contractor for the North East Project Alliance (NEPA).
The NEPA alliance consists of Laing O’Rourke, Fulton Hogan and other members, who were tasked with the removal of four level crossing at:
- Grange Road, Alphington
- Lower Plenty Road, Rosanna
as well as duplicating the track between Heidelberg and Rosanna, including:
- A new rail bridge over Burgundy Street; and
- Duplication of the rail tunnel under the Darebin Street/Hawdon Street intersection
Starting on 16th March 2018, the project enters it main occupation which will run for 45 days, requiring haulage operations around the clock.
Whether you’re looking for an entry into the industry, or some casual work for a few months, we would love to hear from anyone interested in jumping behind the wheel of one of our iconic fleet.
Successful applicants may qualify for training courses such as;
- Construction Industry Safety Induction (White Card),
- Level 1 Train Track Awareness (Rail Ticket)
- EPA Victoria Prescribed Industrial Waste course (PIW)
Then fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!