The Toowoomba Second Range Crossing is the largest Australian Government funding commitment to a single road project in Queensland’s history. The $1.6 billion project is a 41km road bypass route to the north of Toowoomba. When finished, it will connect the Warrego Highway at Helidon Spa in the east to the Gore Highway at Athol in the west via Charlton.
More information regarding the project can be found here; http://nexustsrc.com.au/
EPH have recently been awarded the material haulage package of work on the project and are looking for Independent Operators who are seeking consistent, long term work on an iconic Australian project.
A general overview of the project
- Works commencing in November 2017,
- Mixture of tonnage and hourly rates,
- 5-6 working days per week,
- Secure truck parking available onsite (meaning no travel costs),
- Discounted fuel offer available for onsite (bulk purchasing power),
- Plus more!
Typical truck combinations we are looking for are;
- Truck & Dog
To speak to one of our team regarding the opportunity, or to register your interest in working on the project, please fill out the contact details below and we’ll be in touch with 24 hours.